Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hello!

Welcome to my blog!  I'm not going to lie this is my first time blogging, so I'd appreciate any tips, advice, followers you have for me.

I thought that blogging might be a better way to vent my frustrations, get advice, and hold me accountable of finally loosing my muffin top because lets face it....I HATE YOU MUFFINTOP!  I wish I could click my heels and just have it go away (and stay away!)

Let me tell you about myself....

I am 27 years old.  I grew up and currently still live in New England.  I went to college in the south, moved back after college and went to graduate school.  I'm a teacher.  I'm a nanny.  I'm a coach.  Yes I work 3 jobs.  I live at home, where rent is free, and I'm barely ever there because I work 3 jobs.  I love to be outside.  I have a brother who's 30.  I have a boyfriend of almost 3 years.  I currently do Weight Watchers, well I try, lately I've been slacking.  I workout several times a week.  I run, I bike, I go to a personal trainer, and Yes it's true I have a muffin top that won't go away!!!!


Please follow me, give me advice, hold me accountable, and help me to get rid of the muffin top!

xo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment