Friday, February 1, 2013

1/25/13 to 1/31/13 Review

So I have to say this week was pretty successful.  Am I over the moon satisfied with its results.....No, but am I happy to be making small amount of progress....Yes.

This week I have been suffering with shin splints.  I am so bummed to have to put my running on hold, but realize after the injury I went through last year that left me with a swollen ankle (a cankle) and no running for 3 months, that it is best to take a couple of weeks now and hope for a speedy recovery.  I have done some research this week on ways to help cure these shin splints and many people have said compression socks.  I think I will invest in a pair.....stay tuned.  Oh and I have a new pair of kicks that I've been wearing after work to start breaking in, maybe my shoes were to worn out?

So since I couldn't run this week I have switched to biking.  I did one 5km run last Friday  and did 3 hours on my bike - Holy Butt soreness!

Goals for last week
Running - 5km - COMPLETE
Biking - 3hrs - COMPLETE
100 abs daily - COMPLETE
10 pushups daily - COMPLETE
10 tricep dips daily - COMPLETE
Vitamins daily - COMPLETE
Track ALL food on WW - COMPLETE

money earned for goals this week - $25

As for my weight I am down 1.2 pounds to 159.4  I am really really really hoping that I can have a good weekend this weekend and get below 159 next week.  I would like to earn 50$ towards my iPad.

Total money earned $75

No comments:

Post a Comment