Friday, February 15, 2013

2/8/13 - 2/14/13 - REVIEW

this week was an EPIC FAIL!!!!!  I am so mad at myself!  there are a few things I failed at....

1.  Tracking - i was doing great until about Wednesday  On Wednesday I knew I was going to go over all of my weeklies and Activity points that were earned, so i just gave up.....UGH  maybe if I tracked I would have stopped eating, who knows.....

2.  my weight -  My goal was to be in the 158's this week meaning that I would have lost even .2  but no, I gained 2.0 pounds and am back up to 161.  UGH    FML  I even earned 38 APs!!!!!

3.  My exercises.....  I have been doing so Well with these for the first time in my life I have been doing ab exercises daily.  This week I forgot to do a plank 2 times (the two days that we skied, but I earned a lot of APs those days)  and there were two times this week I forgot to do my exercises, but did them first thing the next morning when I remembered.......

I feel like a failure!  I know this was a bad week for many reasons.  Skiing is great, and is a great workout, but it also entails eating ski lodge food - who could resist chicken fingers and beer on a cold day in a warm ski lodge?  It entails eating out, and snacking, and beer drinking.  When we got back from skiing there was 3 feet of fresh snow on the ground, and several roads took days to be plowed that meant.....No work until Thursday, lots of baking, lots of eating, oh and lets not forget about Valentines day, and the large amounts of chocolate consumed.

here were my goals for last week:


Biking - 4hrs on the bike - COMPLETE
110 ab exercises daily - COMPLETE  (even though i skipped 2 days, i did them first thing the following morning)
11 pushups saily -  COMPLETE  (even though i skipped 2 days, i did them first thing the following morning)
11 tricep dips daily -  COMPLETE  (even though i skipped 2 days, i did them first thing the following morning)
11 squats daily -  COMPLETE  (even though i skipped 2 days, i did them first thing the following morning)
1 min plank daily (could be 30 seconds each side if doing a side plank) - FAIL - skipped 2 days
take all vitamins daily - COMPLETE
track ALL Weight Watcher points daily - FAIL
drink a full glass of water (or a small water bottle) before dinner daily or while eating dinner - COMPLETE
drink another small water bottle daily before 3:30 - COMPLETE

No comments:

Post a Comment