Friday, February 22, 2013

2 weeks in a row....

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!?!?  this is the second week in a row that I not only FAILED my weekly goals, but that I also gained a significant amount of weight!  WTF?!

OK, I kinda know what I did wrong.  One I ate horribly, and again Wednesday I used up all my weeklies and broke in to some AP points, and then it was all downhill, I didn't even bother tracking anymore!  I ate dinner late, I snacked, etc.

I also had to babysit for the family I babysit for over the weekend, which meant a lot of eating crappy kid food, no exercise, and no time for my daily exercises.  UGH!

I MUST DO BETTER THIS WEEK!!!!  

I love trying to earn money for my iPad, but I think i need more of an instant gratification.  I think this week I am going to start something else.  I will still add money to my iPad fund, but starting this week if I loose ANY weight at all even if its 0.2  I will treat myself to something small, like a pedicure either on Friday or that weekend.

I MUST DO BETTER THIS WEEK!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment