Sunday, February 10, 2013

2/1/13 - 2/7/13 - week in review

Well this week consisted of a ton of ups and downs, litterally down 2.0 up 1.8 down 1.6 up 2.0 
I tried to eat well, and exercise, and Im happy to say I again accomplished all of my goals 
and lost 0.4 pounds to make me finally earn 50$ for loosing a whole pound. 

Biking - 4hrs on the bike - COMPLETE
110 ab exercises daily - COMPLETE
11 pushups saily - COMPLETE
11 tricep dips daily - COMPLETE
11 squats daily - COMPLETE
1 min plank daily (could be 30 seconds each side if doing a side plank) - COMPLETE
take all vitamins daily - COMPLETE
track ALL Weight Watcher points daily - COMPLETE
drink a full glass of water (or a small water bottle) before dinner daily or while eating dinner - COMPLETE
drink another small water bottle daily before 3:30 - COMPLETE

earned 25$ for completing my goals
total earned this week $50
Total in the iPad fund -$150

No comments:

Post a Comment