Friday, February 1, 2013

February already?!

It can't be February already.... I don't feel like any progress has been made on my weight or my muffintop.  I have working hard for a whole month, to have lost a whole 2 pounds....

This week is 2/1/13 - to 2/7/13  my goals are changing and will be this way for roughly the month of February

Running (cant do but will increase to 21km when we get back into it full swing)

GOALS
Biking - 4hrs on the bike
110 ab exercises daily
11 pushups saily
11 tricep dips daily
11 squats daily
1 min plank daily (could be 30 seconds each side if doing a side plank)
take all vitamins daily
track ALL Weight Watcher points daily
drink a full glass of water (or a small water bottle) before dinner daily or while eating dinner
drink another small water bottle daily before 3:30


No comments:

Post a Comment