Friday, January 11, 2013

Feeling good...

OK so I may have eaten like everything in sight all week, and had some ups and downs with my weight, but Overall I am feeling great so far.  This week I accomplished my running goal of 20km.  Some of my runs were "dreadful" others were delightful. I even ran one day wearing shorts!  yes shorts in New England in January.  I ran by snow covered yards wearing shorts as the temps climbed to the high 40's and the sun was shinning!

One challenge that I had this week was that I ate SO Much CRAP!  I mean one day I actually ate only cookies, candy or junk food.  I don't know why, I was just craving it!  I know all around it wasn't the best choice, and that is part of the reason why I didn't loose as much as I did.

Mr. Match is coming this weekend.  I didn't get to see him last weekend because I had to work, and he was on call.  He was supposed to get to my house last night, but I guess issues came up at work and he ended up working til 12:30am!  Our plans this weekend are to relax.  If its nice I'd love to go for a hike or a nice long walk.  We also have a few errands to do, and lots of relaxing to do.

My biggest goal this week is to get back into the Weight Watchers routine of tracking.  I feel that If I can get back into that routine, my Weight Loss will start to take off again.

Here are my Weekly goals for 1/11/13 - 1/17/13

-  Run 20km
-  track WW points every day
-  make better food choices
-  loose 1lb.

New Years Resolutions: - so far I've been good at keeping up with the ones that I've already started.
-  100 abs exercises daily
-  10 push ups daily
-  10 tricep dips daily
-  take vitamins daily
this week I will try to add in WW points tracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment