Monday, January 7, 2013

Good Monday, I think so!

With the exception of htinking that today was Tuesday on several occasions, today was a good first Monday of 2013! 

Mondays and I have a love hate relationship.  I hate them because their Mondays and they are so far from Fridays!  I hate having to wake up and go to work.  I wish every day was a vacation day!  But I love them because on Mondays I only work one job.  I am home around 1:45, I eat lunch, run, meet with the personal trainer, and boom home by 5:00 feeling successful.  After that I have all night to relax and do my own things.  Its sure not like that the rest of the week...

I am just having a hard time getting back into the swing of eating healthy and tracking points.  This morning when I was getting ready for work I ate 2 cookies, just because they were there!  I wasnt even Hungry!!  How can I get back on track?!?


Weekly Running update: goal 20km
Friday 1/4/13 - 0km
Saturday 1/5/13 - 5km
Sunday 1/6/13 - 0km
Monday 1/7/13 - 5km
Tuesday 1/8/13 -
Wednesday 1/9/13 -
Thursday 1/10/13 -

Resolutions update:
abs daily - CHECK
pushups daily - CHECK
tricep dips daily - CHECK
vitamins daily - CHECK

SO far I am feeling good about 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment