Monday, January 14, 2013

I love you weekends, I hate you weekends!

Who doesn't love the weekends?  Theres nothing better than being able to wake up later than normal, not rush to make breakfast, make lunch, get dressed and get out the door on time.  I am one person that loves the freedom and flexibility of the weekends. 

I am also the person that HATES the weekends.  With the weekends comes many more opportunities to eat more, not plan accordingly, and more relaxing time which for me leads to bordem eating.  Even on weekends that I track every bite/point that I put into my mouth, I still GAIN weight!!!!   Im so over it! 

Now on top of gaining weight this weekend, I have a cold which is causing me to have post nasal drip which makes me STARVING all the time. 

I just want to have a successful weekend and loose some weight!!  I was however successful at tracking every bite, so that was good. 

How can I be successful on my weekends?   

No comments:

Post a Comment