Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2013

Why do we even bother, if your like me you will make a resolution to have your body turn into that of a supermodel's by the end of the year, and at the end of the first week you will stuff yourself with cupcakes, and end up with a muffin top. 

This Year I decided that my resolutions are not something that I am going to start right away, but things that I will work up to having be part of my routine by the end of 2013.  This way there is less chance for failure. 

My 2013 Resolutions are:

1.  to set and achieve weekly running goals
2.  to get back on the Weight Watcher bandwagon and start tracking points, no matter how many - just TRACK!
3.  to take vitamins daily
4.  to keep up with this blog
5.  to take more pictures
6.  to do more things with my pictures, frame them, make books, etc.
7.  to save money
8.  do 100 ab exercises daily (crunches, side abs, a mix, etc)
9.  10 pushups daily
10.  10 tricep dips daily

Starting NOW!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment