Friday, January 25, 2013

week in review 1/17 to 1/24

Well it's Friday.....TGIF!!!

For only having work 4 days this week, it sure did feel like a full week and then some!  This week was sunny, but brutally cold and miserable.  The day times highs were in the teens and the wind chills were in the single digits or even worse the negatives!

I am however proud of myself for as easy as it is to stay inside and sit by a fire in my cozy clothes and fantasize about being skinny on pinterest I did get out and complete all of my runs to achieve my weekly running goals.  As for eating I think I definitely at better than i did last week.  I'm still feeling slightly sick, but no longer have that post nasal drip/constant hunger feeling.  I tracked all my food and did not go over my weekly extras and my earned activity points.  I am also very proud that since I have been doing this i have completed my daily ab/push up/triceps exercises.  This is the first time ever that I have kept something like that up.   here were my goals for last week....

-  run 20km - COMPLETE
-  do 100 ab exercises daily - COMPLETE
-  do 10 push ups daily - COMPLETE
-  do 10 triceps dips daily - COMPLETE
-  take all vitamins daily - COMPLETE
-  track all food and do not go over my weekly and earned activity points for the week - COMPLETE

Money earned towards iPad for the week from completing goals  - $25

as for my weight.  I do weigh myself daily and I am happy and sad at the same time.  As of last weekend I was down 2.4 pounds I pretty much ate the same and worked out the same for the remaining part of the week but my weight crept up, but I am happy that it is lower than it was last week

Money towards iPad from weight loss - $0


No comments:

Post a Comment