Wednesday, January 9, 2013

is this run over yet?!


Yesterday was  BEAUTIFUL New England winter day.  The sun was shining bright and the temps were climbing into the mid to upper 40's.  I even busted out some shorts to go running in and wasn't cold!  My run was a little dreadful.  I ran at a pretty decent speed, not my fastest and not my slowest, but my legs were so sore from going to the trainer yesterday.  By the end of the 5k I was begging for it to be over.

As for food.....I ate everything in sight yesterday and today my jeans are digging into my muffintop.....MUST STOP SNACKING!!!!!!!!!


Weekly Running update: goal 20km
Friday 1/4/13 - 0km
Saturday 1/5/13 - 5km
Sunday 1/6/13 - 0km
Monday 1/7/13 - 5km
Tuesday 1/8/13 - 5km
Wednesday 1/9/13 -
Thursday 1/10/13 -

Resolutions update:
abs daily - CHECK
pushups daily - CHECK
tricep dips daily - CHECK
vitamins daily - CHECK

No comments:

Post a Comment